Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Letter from us to you--Two (Positivity)

Hi dear let me tell you a story today....
 
After making so many animals and birds and plants ...when God created human beings ... He thought he would create a very powerful and self sufficient creature .. who will not need God very often and who would be able to solve his problems himself...
He gave strong body.. power to walk on two legs, so hands remained free... a Brain more powerful than any machine.. He was very happy with his creation
 
But as soon as Humans started living on Earth, they started calling Him for their help in the form of Prayers... God was confused... what happened???? why this human is not using his resources... why is he troubling me???
He called Human and asked about it.. Human said... God there are so many things which are not under my control.. I need you and I need you more than any one else...
God said OK but I have created so many human beings if every one started asking favours from me then how will I help all at once??
OK lets device a plan .... With the help of angels in Heaven I will keep a Console handy and I will keep pressing the button randomly and say TATHASTU means 'So Be It' ...
Its your duty that you ask for something positive from me ... if you say something negative and I say TATHASTU then you are responsible ...
Human agreed and God started telling TATHASTU to the prayers of all the human beings ...


Now the story ends here..
And what you learned from this story...
 
If you say ...I don't play Basketball properly. I will never be selected in the Basketball winning team? And God says TATHASTU.. Then perhaps you will never be able to play in winning team...But
if you say I was not selected in the Basketball winning team but I will practice more and keep practicing till I get selected in the team... 
 
Instead of .... I never get highest marks in exams.. I know I will never get .. If you would say..... I will work harder and then I will always get Highest Marks..
 
Let God say TATHASTU anytime.... your prayers are always going to get answered
 
Now you understand God also wants us to be POSITIVE ... If we are willing to utilise the resources provided by God to us like hardwork, brains etc. then God is always there to help us 
 

5 comments:

  1. Excellent script. 'God also wants us to be positive' awesome line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he created us he certainly did not want us to be negative and beggars.But we did.So let us ruin ourselves,if we do not understand his purpose and progress and be the most happy and progressive creature on his earth,if we do.

    ReplyDelete